Gluten Free Chocolate Spritz
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee granules
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, cocoa powder, xanthan gum and salt. Gradually beat into creamed mixture.
- Using a cookie press fitted with a disk of your choice, press dough 1 inch apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 6-8 minutes or until cookies are set. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
The Archaeologist Bakes http://www.thearchaeologistbakes.com/